FRP Axial Fan (Energy Efficient FRP Fan)
Mct Fan Overview
• Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) axial fan, manufactured using high quality corrosion resistant resins and fiberglass reinforcing able to withstand temperatures up to 200 deg F.
• Axial propeller bifurcated design for upblast or inline applications.
• Corrosion resistant FRP or Polypropylene impeller
• For inline applications of high volume and low S.P.
• UV inhibitors are added to the resins and are flame retardant class 1 of 20 or less.
• The bifurcation makes it easy to access the belts, pulleys, bearings and shafts all of which are not in the corrosive air stream.
• Fans may be installed in any position.
Mct Fan Design Features
• FRP or Polypropylene propeller selected from wide choice of pitch angles and blade numbers for specific application.
• Fan motor supports are manufactured of epoxy coated or fiberglass encapsulated structural steel. Supports are adjustable for belt tightening.
• Belt drive applications with fan shaft, fan bearings and v belt drive out of the corrosive air stream.
• Direct drive motors are out of the air stream.
• Motors are available as TEFC, Explosion Proof, or Mill & Chem Duty.
Mct Fan Applications
• Installations in areas where there is no room for centrifugal blowers.
• Roof mounted applications on a curb cap with butterfly damper and optional FRP roof curb.
• Inline with vertical or horizontal mounting brackets.
• Supply or exhaust air arrangements.
Mct Fan Sizes and Performance
• Manufactured in 16 sizes from (06” to 40”)
• Capacities from 400 to 60, 00, 00 CFM.
• Static pressure up to 2.8" SP.
Mct Fan Positions & Arrangements
• Roof, ceiling or wall mounted, installed in any position. Belt or direct drive